Department – Unit: Internal Audit
The primary function of the jobholder is to oversee the conduct General Controls and Application Controls review within the limits of the Internal Audit Charter as well as the governing Code of Ethics of the profession in order to provide reasonable assurance whether information systems and related assets maintain data and system integrity, achieve goals effectively, consume resources efficiently and have in effect internal controls.
On the overall, the jobholder is expected to conduct an independent, objective assurance and consulting function established to examine, evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control, and governance process of MCC.
Span of Control:
No direct reports
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) certification is an advantage.
- With at least 5 years of related experience in information systems audit (internal or external) of a thrift bank, quasi bank, trust entity, national cooperative bank, or multi-national companies.
- Experience in operational risk management and/or risk-based audit of quasi-banking or finance company is an advantage.
Submit your resume here
Metrobank Card Corp. Center, 6778 Ayala Avenue, Makati City