Department – Unit: Merchant Acquiring
The role entails enabling the Sales force to strategize across product verticals and across industry segments with the aim of promoting growth on Existing Business as well as to generate market significance to drive new business.
The role is in charge of consolidating data, organizing portfolio production, and assessing cost variables to define an updated financial description of the portfolio, its key contributors, non-performing segments, as well as new product and service implementations.
Span of Control
No direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree from a college/university
- With at least 8 years of work experience in Business Analytics, Planning, Product & Project Management is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of the Merchant Acquiring business
- Has experience with technology based initiatives
- At least 6 years of managerial experience
- Experience in liaising with all levels (staff to officer) of vendors, merchants, and stakeholders.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Quality Oriented
- Ability to understand problems and make appropriate recommendations. - Advanced
- Analytical Skills - Advanced
- Can work in an environment of change
- Has commitment to superior business development and customer service
- Ability to explore opportunities within the business and articulate these opportunities to upper management
Submit your resume here
Metrobank Card Corp. Center, 6778 Ayala Avenue, Makati City