Terms and Conditions
1. Monthly add-on interest rate shall be 1% for all tenors. Available tenors are: 3, 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 and 60 months installment.
2. Cardholder must have 1 verified landline number or 1 postpaid mobile (copy of latest postpaid statement is required). Cardholder shall be responsible for updating Metrobank with their landline and mobile contact number.
3. A down payment equivalent to the minimum amount due must be settled prior to the processing of application (except for special cases approved by the Bank). The outstanding balance as of booking date, inclusive of the transactions for retail and non-retail purchases, billed amortizations of active installments plus incurred charges, will be considered for processing.
4. Active past due cards will be temporarily blocked once the account is booked under the Easy Installment program. Lifting of the card suspension will be subject for payment review and evaluation. For current or current and over limit accounts, temporary blocking shall not apply.
For active past due cards, utilities enrolled in automatic debit facilities will not be billed or bills to pay enrollment will not be processed since card will be temporarily blocked upon availment of the program. Existing installments (retail and non-retail) will be billed as scheduled, on top of the converted balance. Accounts with existing payment arrangement and past due cards with active non-retail installment/s are disqualified from the program.
5. Finance charges incurred prior to conversion of balance to installment will be billed on the next statement of account. Applicable fees (ex. Overlimit fee), charges and interest rates will apply if you pay only the minimum amount due after booking or if you have other transactions on top of the Easy Installment amortization.
6. Transactions that were posted before or after the down payment is made or prior processing of the request may require re-computation. All applications are subject for evaluation and approval. A confirmation SMS or Email will be sent to your registered mobile number or email address once your Easy Installment request is booked.
7. Pre-termination of the Easy Installment program is subject to a fee of 5% of outstanding principal balance or 550 pesos, (whichever is higher).