PROOF OF INCOME
Photocopy of any of the following income documents
For Employed, any of the following:
- Copy of the the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR or its authorized agent bank (BSP Circular No. 472 as amended) and/or the employee’s copy of BIR Form 2316 duly signed by the employer.
- Copy of last 3 months’ payslip from date of application.
- Original Copy of Certificate of Employment (COE) (Only for Top 1,000 Corporations – must contain name, position, date of employment and Gross Annual Income
For Self-employed, any of the following:
- Copy of the latest Audited Financial Statement (AFS) with bank or BIR Stamp.
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR or its authorized agent.
For existing Credit Cardholder with Other Bank:
- Latest Billing Statement of Credit Card/s with at least 9(nine) months as principal cardholder.
For Foreigners, any of the following:
- Proof of Income or Employment AND a Copy of Alien Certificate of Registration(ACR)/ Immigration’s Certificate of Residence (ICR) or VISA.
INCOME TAX RETURN (ITR)(BIR Form 2316)
PAYSLIP(Latest 3 months)
CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT (COE)