Philippine Identification Card (PhilID)
All other valid ID issued by the Philippine government and its instrumentalities per the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Philippine Identification Card (PhilID)
- Passport (including those issued by foreign governments)
- Driver`s License
- Professional Regulation Commision (PRC) ID
- Postal Identity Card
- Voter`s ID
- GSIS e-card
- Social Security System (SSS) card / Unified Multi-purpose ID (UMID)
- Senior Citizen Card
- Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) ID/e-card
- Seaman`s book
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) / Immigrant Certificate of Registration (ICR)
- Government Office and Government Owned and Controlled Coporation ID (e.g. BSP,SEC,Insurance Commission, etc.)
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) ID
- Integrated bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
- For Filipino students, submission of ANY ONE the following are acceptable:
- Company ID issued by Covered Person registered with or supervised / regulated by BSP, SEC or Insurance Commission
- Philippine Identification Card (PhilID), including the printed PhilSys ID (ePhilID)
1.) Valid photo-bearing school ID signed either by the Principal. Registrar or Head of the School (Student`s signature in the school ID is not required)
2.) Individual school certification with the picture of the child and certified iether by the Principal, Registrar of Head of the School
3.) School certification signed either by the Principal, Registrar Head of the School (applicable for local sales activities conducted by the Bank at school premises)
PROOF OF INCOME
Photocopy of any of the following income documents
- Copy of the the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR or its authorized agent bank (BSP Circular No. 472 as amended) and/or the employee’s copy of BIR Form 2316 duly signed by the employer.
- Copy of last 3 months’ payslip from date of application.
- Original Copy of Certificate of Employment (COE) (Only for Top 1,000 Corporations – must contain name, position, date of employment and Gross Annual Income
- Copy of the latest Audited Financial Statement (AFS) with bank or BIR Stamp.
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly stamped as received by the BIR or its authorized agent.
- Latest Billing Statement of Credit Card/s with at least 9(nine) months as principal cardholder.
- Proof of Income or Employment AND a Copy of Alien Certificate of Registration(ACR)/ Immigration’s Certificate of Residence (ICR) or VISA.
INCOME TAX RETURN (ITR)(BIR Form 2316)
PAYSLIP(Latest 3 months)
CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT (COE)