Department – Unit: Merchant Acquiring
The jobholder is primarily responsible for supporting strategic plans based on growing revenue, market share and productivity. The jobholder is focused on portfolio growth in a competitive environment whilst not compromising the retention of the existing customer base or service level agreements. The jobholder is likewise required to maintain relationships with a number of departments within MCC, Metrobank and third party service providers. This involves being conversant with all merchant procedures, products and systems.
Span of Control
With Direct Reports
- Has at least 3 years of merchant acquiring related experience preferably from the Banking industry to have broad understanding of the business
- Ability to work autonomously with integrity
- Demonstrates initiative with an ability to influence and negotiate win/win outcomes
- Have a background in business analysis with some project management experience
- Willingness to explore opportunities within the business and have the ability to articulate these opportunities to upper management
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Excel, Work, and Powerpoint)
- Must be detail oriented with superior follow through capabilities
- Has at least 3 years of supervisory skills
- Demonstrates leadership skills by being able to lead and motivate a small group to fulfill objectives. A supervisory or coaching role in a previous or adhoc position a MUST.
Submit your resume here
Metrobank Card Corp. Center, 6778 Ayala Avenue, Makati City