Department – Unit: Business Technology
The role purpose is to work collaboratively with the various business units in delivering planned transformation programs and projects in line with the agreed constraints.
The position is responsible for ensuring successful management and implementation of all transformation programs and projects utilizing the available resources of the PMO and assigned project team members. The role is responsible in ensuring that the projects deliver the required results within the specified tolerances of time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits at all times.
Span of Control
No direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree from a college/university or its equivalent qualification in Information Technology.
- Some units in MBA or a masteral degree program preferred.
- At least 12 years of solid experience in information technology as a Program/Project Manager.
- Experience in banking/credit card operations environment required
- Has at least 10 years people management experience.
- Has at least 10 years of experience in managing 3rd parties, vendors and/or service providers.
- With ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and resources staff.
- With experience in resolving problems in a professional manner, leading working groups, negotiating and creating consensus
- With thorough knowledge of application design, application integration principles and straight through processes.
- With ability to effectively diagnose, isolate, and resolve complex problems pertaining to application/system issues
- Advanced theoretical and practical knowledge and experience of waterfall, agile and other project management methodologies.
- Working knowledge of a range of project documentation such as Business/Use cases, project plans, communication plans, risk logs and issues logs.
- Experience of successfully managing and delivering highly complex transformation programs or projects.
- Experience of managing internal stakeholders in a project context e.g. senior officers and elected members.
- Experience of managing external consultants/advisors in business change project context e.g. legal and financial advisors
- Experience of collaborating with other services in the organization to align their work to the needs of the business
- Has broad understanding of the different segments of the banking business and the capacity to relate unit’s operations and performance metrics to the overall business of the company
- Willing to work overtime on weekdays, weekends, and /or holidays
Submit your resume here
Metrobank Card Corp. Center, 6778 Ayala Avenue, Makati City