Making a suggestion
If you have a suggestion about how we can improve our services, please let us know.
Paying a compliment
Should you have received exceptional service from one of our staff or found something you particularly liked about our products and services, please tell us about it.
Filing a complaint
If you have encountered any problem regarding our products and services, we want to know. We are here to listen and address your concerns. Rest assured that we take your feedback seriously and will aim to respond to your concern within 7 to 10 banking days. For complaints or concerns requiring more time to resolve, we will reach out to you and inform you of the progress. Please make sure that your mobile number and email address with us is updated to enable us to apprise you about your complaint or concern.
When filing a commendation or complaint for Metrobank credit cards, you may opt to:
- Call our Customer Service Hotline at 88-700-700 or Domestic toll-free 1-800-1888-5775 (using a PLDT line)
- Email us at [email protected] for products and service concerns
- Email us at [email protected] for Collections related concerns
- Send us a message through our Facebook Messenger at http://m.me/MetrobankCardPH
We would appreciate if you can give us your full name and updated contact information and relevant details of your commendation or complaint. For the security and protection of your account, please provide only the last ten digits of your credit card number.
You may likewise refer your concern or comments to Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas’ Consumer Protection and Market Conduct Office (CPMCO) by sending an email to [email protected] or message BSP Online Buddy (BOB) through the following:
- BSP Webchat by visiting BSP’s official website, https://www.bsp.gov.ph/, and click the webchat feature
- Talk-to-BSP SMS by sending details of the concern to 21582277 (data and SMS fees apply)
- BSP Facebook by sending a message to https://www.facebook.com/BangkoSentralngPilipinas
- BSP Telephone Number Tel. No. : (+632) 8811-1277 (8811-1BSP)